Like what you read?

Official Comments Policy:

This is my blog and I reserve the right to delete any comments that don't abide by these rules and/or don't contribute to the overall intellectual atmosphere of the blog. I don't mind comments from people who disagree with me, as I am very much open to reconsidering or revising anything that I write.

1. No swearing or otherwise profane language.
2. No insults or otherwise abusive language, toward me or any other commenter.
3. No spamming or trolling.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

This Week's Recommended Post 05

For today's recommended post, I'd like to highlight my friend Timothy Brahm's essay in which he adapts the "love chapter" of the Bible, 1 Corinthians 13, into an appeal to the pro-life movement to make love of the pregnant woman and pro-choice advocate, on top of love for the unborn humans we are trying to save, the hallmark of their outreach. It's really a marvelous piece. Check it out:

Memorized and Meaningless? A Fresh Look at 1 Corinthians 13

No comments:

Post a Comment