Like what you read?

Official Comments Policy:

This is my blog and I reserve the right to delete any comments that don't abide by these rules and/or don't contribute to the overall intellectual atmosphere of the blog. I don't mind comments from people who disagree with me, as I am very much open to reconsidering or revising anything that I write.

1. No swearing or otherwise profane language.
2. No insults or otherwise abusive language, toward me or any other commenter.
3. No spamming or trolling.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

20,000 Views

So my blog has now reached 20,000 views! A big hearthy thank you to everyone who reads, and I'd like to continue to encourage you to leave comments. I love to hear feedback, whether positive or negative, and if negative then I'd love to talk more about what you disagree with. I actually reached 20,000 views, but I didn't want to post before my article Why I Am Pro-Life went live so that the article could be my 100th post on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment