Like what you read?

Official Comments Policy:

This is my blog and I reserve the right to delete any comments that don't abide by these rules and/or don't contribute to the overall intellectual atmosphere of the blog. I don't mind comments from people who disagree with me, as I am very much open to reconsidering or revising anything that I write.

1. No swearing or otherwise profane language.
2. No insults or otherwise abusive language, toward me or any other commenter.
3. No spamming or trolling.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Some More News

I have some exciting announcements here in the next few days. One I'm going to reserve for Wednesday, so I won't tell you what it is.

What I will tell you is that I've secured a domain name for my own website. Once that goes live, I'll provide a link to it. I'll probably continue to post my new articles here as well as on my personal website, for those who still come across my blog here. Included on my website will be articles that I've written, as well as links to organizations I work with and support, dates of my upcoming speaking engagements, and other things. So stay tuned for that.

I'm also planning on incorporating my first guest post this week. I want to reserve Wednesdays for guest posts (I've had a couple of other people request posting a guest post to my blog), but since I have to wait for Wednesday for this piece of news, I'm going to post it on Friday. All subsequent guest posts will be posted on Wednesdays, provided nothing more pressing is needed that week.

So stay tuned for Wednesday's announcement, as well as the link to my personal website.

No comments:

Post a Comment